Sunday, March 4, 2012

White Chocolate Truffles and Mom

I don't just love my children, I really like them.

I like talking to them and hearing about the silliness of their day.  I like spending time with them and developing the bond of sisterhood.  Yes, I know we are mother-daughter...LOL! I love watching them learn and grow mentally, physically and spiritually.  Most of all, I like being able to say yes to whatever they want; within reason and stipulations...   Yes, Nyjai and Quortney, I am doing my happy dance.

Tonight, we made White Chocolate Truffles.  It is a recipe I got from an Oakleaf Spouses Club member.

All you need is...
Cream Cheese
Oreo Cookies
and White Chocolate (melted).  
Then do what we did below... 

Well, maybe.  Ours were good, but they did not look like hers.  But we had fun!
Nyjai chopped finely 10 - 12 Oreo Cookies in a blender.


Dump cookies into a bowl and add one package of cream cheese. 


Mix well.



Place mixture in the freezer for 1 hour.

Roll mixture in to balls of desired size.

Dip them into the melted white chocolate.
We used toothpicks to keep our fingers out of the chocolate.

Refrigerate.
They are beautiful Nyjai... Good Job!


There are moments in life when you realize that no matter how old your children get they like being with you too. I truly appreciate this life!
Yum!

1 comment: