Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cell Phones


OMG, we just got our Japanese cell phones.  Now if you think I was confused before.  This is terrible.  Everything is written in Japanese Hiragana and Katakana (characters and symbols) and not Romaji, which look like US words. Not only that, it is so expensive.  All incoming calls are free, but call out at about .60 cents a minute.  Now I can call Franklin and Nyjai and anyone who is with the same service company we have for free.  So if you are not SoftBank, we are going back to face-to-face communication baby…. Yeah that’s right look it up in the dictionary.  That was the era when you remembered what you wanted to say and when you actually saw someone in person and spoke words to them.  So make notes about what you want to discuss when you see me… LOL!

It has the time and date on the outside. 
See the characters, they come up on the phone on a regular.  I must learn to read Japanese.

And it is as big as my face.  That is what I get for basic... LOL!
That is not all; to get data service is about $120 per month… per phone plus the cost of the phone and those per minute calling fees.  So I want to say to Sprint, I am sorry for all the fussing that you are overcharging me.  I am sorry that I called and complained about the data service, the charge for 411, the roaming charges even thought I called and told you I was going to South America and asked you to turn off the phone until I returned, the charge for fixing or giving me a new phone, but not giving me a battery.  I apologize Sprint. Japanese basic phone charges make you look like a small time PIMP!

Whew... I am loving this change of perspective... Bring it on Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment