Monday, October 3, 2011

The Greatest Gift through the Generations!



My aunt is a gift whose worth cannot be measured except by the heart.  My aunt is a joy to remember my whole life through. I not only call her aunt, I call her friend!
Aunts like her are precious and few!
Our relationship grows more treasured as time goes by!
Aunt Mary you are someone special 
to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.

Today I received the most wonderful gift from my Aunt Mary.  It is the first package we have received in our new home and I made me remember my roots.  It made me cry happy tears. 

When I went away to college, the first package I received was from Granma Collins. My first tea pot in my new home in Frederick, Maryland from Granma Collins. It makes perfect sense that my first Japan package and teapot would be received from her daughter, yes my Aunt Mary. 

Thank you Aunt Mary.  This gift really made my day!

3 comments:

  1. I Love It..it is the perfect sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary is very special! I am happy to see your family doing so well. Best of blessings!

    ReplyDelete